Abiding Presence Preschool provides a safe and educationally stimulating environment for children ages two to five to grow, to learn, and to develop physically, emotionally, socially, intellectually, and spiritually by:
• encouraging the child to feel secure in the love of God
• encouraging the child in self-confidence, self-esteem,and concern for others by encouraging cooperation in work and play, fostering a spirit of sharing
• encouraging the development of skills through the use of developmentally appropriate activities that respect the individual characteristics, learning styles,and interests of the child
• encouraging the child’s innate sense of curiosity; developing his/her intellect through natural interaction with real things in the child’s environment
• fully licensed by the NYS Office of Children and Family Services
• We also offer before and after school programs for ages 5-12 during the school year.
Contact us to learn more, and enroll for classes beginning in September!
“The biggest blessing to our family this school year was enrolling my 4-year old daughter in Abiding Presence Preschool. Our daughter loves her school, her teachers and her friends. The teachers are excellent! They encourage independence and have helped my daughter be more than ready for kindergarten. The director, is an incredible leader and runs a wonderful program. The entire team work with the kids with so much patience and love! I am deeply grateful for the trust they continuously inspire in me as I leave the most precious piece of me in their care. My only regret is not finding APLC Preschool sooner!” ~Diosalma
For more information, go to: www.abidingpresencepreschool.com/